Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by 5crownik007

1. Meyar
    Meyar
    The only drunk here is you m8. Stop trying to get water intoxicated.
    Nov 25, 2017
  2. 5crownik007
    5crownik007
    But answer my question man why's he banned he's a cool dude
    Nov 25, 2017
  3. Meyar
    Meyar
    I'd have to find the thread. They took umbridge to complaint policy and asked to be banned if that's how things were. This is from thr original big screw up relating to that policy
    Nov 25, 2017
  4. TcOne
    TcOne
    Well... "asked to be banned" was actually a pretty hostile post, after he was pissed by the argument. Post is of course long deleted.
    Nov 25, 2017
  5. 5crownik007
    5crownik007
    Ohh yeah i remember that now. Well rip we banned a cool dude what kind of justice system is this #changethesystem
    Nov 25, 2017
  6. Chinsky
    Chinsky
    He was banned from IRC/Discord for using a dreaded d-word in public, his complaint was open and shut case but he for some reason took an issue with impeccable justice system of new complaint handling and asked to be banned from this garbage can.
    Nov 25, 2017
  7. Meyar
    Meyar
    For context, this is right after the switch to the private complaint policy went into effect and it was handled less than perfectly.
    Nov 25, 2017
  8. masterrbc
    masterrbc
    Zuhayr was banned for not respecting other community members, plain and simple.

However, I wasn't aware at the time of his ban that the policy had been switched over to make complaints private, which although it was a clear offence, did not provide him nor the other person complained about, any indication of the complaint being made in the first place.
    Nov 26, 2017
  9. TheLier
    TheLier
    If being cool equals to be rampantly toxic, then I guess he was a cool dude.
    Nov 26, 2017
    Shadow_Of_Man likes this.
  10. Shadow_Of_Man
    Shadow_Of_Man
    Next you'll be asking why botanist is banned.
    Nov 26, 2017
    TheLier likes this.
  11. Meyar
    Meyar
    Or me, soon!
    Nov 26, 2017
    Shadow_Of_Man likes this.
  12. ParadoxSpace
    ParadoxSpace
    There is no reason to compare those two.
    Nov 28, 2017
  13. 5crownik007
    5crownik007
    Dafuq, botanist and zuhayr are completely different people. Are you completely unable to take mean jokes, if i call you a poopyhead will i get banned
    Nov 29, 2017
  14. Shadow_Of_Man
    Nov 29, 2017
  15. 5crownik007
    5crownik007
    What Paradox said, there's no reason to compare zuh and botanist
    Nov 29, 2017
  16. Shadow_Of_Man
    Shadow_Of_Man
    What's the weird rant part about tho :P (Also they may be different people, bit they were both comm banned for being "toxic" on the forums and discord/irc)
    Nov 29, 2017
  17. Loaf
    Loaf
    Toxic is a buzzword.
    Dec 11, 2017
    5crownik007 likes this.