Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Manored

1. Manored
    Manored
    Are the old forums still around, by any chance? If so, it might still be recoverable. It makes for a somewhat entertaining read. If nothing else you're going to learn new ways of building objects out of people.
    Jan 13, 2020
  2. Manored
    Manored
    I should clarify that it was a forum game thingie and Misterbook wrote everything himself out of the world building he did for a book he never got around to writing, so it doesn't exist anywhere else (unless Misterbook wrote the damn book, I guess)
    Jan 13, 2020
  3. Ispil
    Ispil
    Old forums are dead.
    Jan 13, 2020
    Manored likes this.
  4. Manored
    Manored
    Ah, that's too bad.
    Jan 13, 2020
  5. misterbook
    misterbook
    Ah, someone still remembers that... rather badly put together thing.

From beyond the grave, I say: I still have the notes and most of the posts saved somewhere, mostly because I was trying to figure out where the heck I was going with it after it ran off the rails.
    May 4, 2020
    Manored likes this.
  6. Manored
    Manored
    I don't know how you heard about this, specially four months later, but hey there Misterbook. I'm also rarely visiting the forum nowadays, hence the delay in answering.

I honestly thought the writing was good. Also really imaginative and weird, which are things I like.

You should write that book sometime =)
    May 21, 2020