Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new byond game!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by mcspizzy, Sep 17, 2018.

1. mcspizzy

mcspizzy Bartender

There is a whole brand spankin new game coming out to byond it seems. Its name Is Villagers Dream. So far it seems that they are still in development, as they don't have a playable version out yet. However all the artwork they've posted so far looks really nice, and most of it is animated!

Here a couple images from their discord page I put together https://m.imgur.com/a/mtAhgDV you can see the rest on there and check it out if ya wish. https://discord.gg/4akPZa9

Personally I'm pretty excited to see where this new game goes, considering a new byond hub game hasn't been made in quite awhile.

2. Loaf

Loaf Retired Staff

They contacted me awhile ago about potentially assisting with their game, but circumstances got in the way. Similar in a lot of way to my own BYOND game. Good to see they're still kicking around and making progress.

3. Textor

Textor Retired Staff

What's it about?

4. mcspizzy

mcspizzy Bartender

This was posted in their announcement section not too long ago:

Villager’s Dream is a medieval dark fantasy survival game that meets with horrific themes, suggestive content, and is better suited for maturer audiences above the age of 18. In this game we plan to achieve something BYOND has yet to offer. The product of this game is essentially different ideas from the BYOND community combined into something where everyone could get into and have their own personal interest. Let it be the survivalist nature, combat, role play, realism—we likely have it. If you’re a sucker for medieval content much like myself, you’ll find yourself hooked more and more into the idea of Villager’s Dream.

5. Earthcrusher

Earthcrusher SMASHER/DEVOURER Laser Tag 2019 Participant

They didn't actually say anything.