Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A public apology

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZaeCathe, Oct 17, 2018.

1. ZaeCathe

ZaeCathe Petty Officer First Class

I want to formally apologize for my behavior in-game thus far.

A lot of the species maintainers I've seen are reluctant to keep me in the whitelists because I'm not keeping myself up to the expectations of the role.

I know this. I'm aware of this. I've recently run under a lot of bad things, and with domestic situations, I'm in a state of emotional detachment and pure apathy, and it's hard to make characters or keep RP'ing the way I have. I'm trying my best to improve this, and with continued help and suggestions, I've been able to make some improvements. It's still a work in progress.

I'm still here, and I plan on staying as much as I can until I either can't or something else happens. I'm trying to make improvements, and I want to thank everyone who has gotten on my case for this stuff and being so patient with me.

Sincerely,
    ZaeCathe

2. jusa297

jusa297 Permanently Banned User

Jeez man, don't take it to hard on yourself. We all go trough bad situation, and that does affect the way that we interact with other pepole. In my personal exprience, when I was suicidial, not finding a reason to care about anything, I became the greatest shitter you could imagine, would treat everyone like shit (both in real life and in game) and borderline grief sometimes, but eversince I've recovered, life's been good.

What I'm trying to say is that shit gets better, and you should take one day at the time, even if it looks very hard. Psychological and psychiatry have made me come a long way, and it might do the same for you if you give it a try. In any case, if you ever want to talk with someone that might understand your stiutation, or you just wanna rant and rave about something, make sure to contact me or anyone else for that matter.

Think of yourself, and if you think this game is making you interact badly with pepole, don't be afraid to take some time off, we'll still be here when you come back :)

With luvs,
    Jusa

Sergeant Adam and Manored like this.