Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Antag ban appeal - Eckles_fire

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MoonTruther, Mar 21, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonTruther

MoonTruther Bartender

BYOND Key: MoonTruther
    Date and Time of Ban: 3/15/2020
    Character name at the time of banning: Not sure.
    Name of admin who banned you: Eckles_Fire
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): All antag slots. All head of staff slots too, but I'm just appealing for antag slots at this time
    Reason you were banned: ''Consistent, poor play and behavior in a wide variety of antag and non-antag roles. Needs time to learn to play properly and in a measured way.''
    Duration of ban: Until successful appeal
    Reason you should be unbanned: I've been playing a guy, John Bruce, a corporate liaison who's been targeted several times in the week and a half, and it's helped me understand the general pacing, and how ''planned'' some of the antags can be. It's been a great way to see how they escalate and respond to 'pushback' or resistance to their plans. With these experiences with antags that i haven't had before up until this point, i believe it's given me a better idea of how antags should act.

2. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hi. Given it has been six days since I applied the ban and your note history is extensive over a period of many months I'm gonna say that maybe six days isn't a fair amount of time for you to really get a feel for it or improve.

You may re-appeal in one month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.