Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Antag Job Ban - RoxyFoxy - eckles_fire

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RoxyFoxy, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoxyFoxy

RoxyFoxy Bartender

BYOND Key: RoxyFoxy

Date and Time of Ban: Unsure, 1+ month ago

Character name at time of banning: David Babish

Name of admin who banned you: eckles_fire

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Antag

Reason you were banned:

I absolutely fucked up. I was an antag chef, I killed a guy, chopped him up, cooked him, and died from a coincidental explosion caused by another antag. I was irritated that I died, and I wrongfully rejoined as a robot and unearthed my own crime scene for the sake of drama. I metagamed pretty hard and got a two week play ban from the server for it.

Here's the official note why.
    Banned from borer, xeno, actor, commando, deathsquad, deity, ert, foundation agent, mercenary, ninja, paramount, raider, wizard, changeling, god cultist, cultist, loyalist, renegade, revolutionary, malf, mind thrall, traitor - Massive metagame. As a traitor cook, chopped up a body for meat. But then ghosted, rejoined as a forensic drone, and went and investigated their own crime and made it known to all. Massive, massive metagame

Duration of ban: Presumably until appeal or forever.

Reason you should be unbanned:

Because I'm aware of what I did, and what I did was stupid, and I want to make it right. I took advantage of the privilege of being able to play the bad guy and I broke the cardinal rule of a roleplay server. I apologized to the admin after I did and I took my ban with understanding and didn't return for several weeks after my ban.

I am putting myself out here and admitting to you and the rest of the server that I was wrong and that I made a massive mistake.

I've been trying to think on how I can be a better person and I won't take being able to play an antagonist for granted again if the ban is lifted.
    I know you told me I don't have great notes. I've been under an immense amount of stress in my life with my gender transition and depression.
    I know that's not an excuse, but I don't handle stress well. I screwed up. There's been some time since my mistake was made and I want at least the opportunity to earn my chance to play again.

The antagonist is a role that's important to SS13 and by extension, Bay, because it's MY role to make the round interesting for everyone else.
    By metagaming and targeting myself to reveal something my character wouldn't have conceivably known I did nothing to help other people.
    I made a mistake, and I'm asking you to forgive me. I can be a better player.

2. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kohai № 1 Head Administrator Manager Senior Administrator Community Moderator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Hiya. Eckles isn't around at the moment so I'll do this; sorry about the delay.

While you haven't been a regular here for a while, I think it's worth giving you another shot on the strength of your appeal. You'll be able to play antagonist roles from the start of the next round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.