Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Antagonist Appeal - Tennessee116

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tennessee116, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:54 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee116

Tennessee116 Bartender

BYOND Key: Tennessee116
    Date and Time of Ban: December 1st, 2019, I do not remember time, around 3PM I would guess.
    Character name at time of banning: Tennessee Watson, I think.
    Name of admin who banned you: Spookerton
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): All antagonist roles
    Reason you were banned: To quote, "Stuck C4 on a wall, jumped in cryo, disconnected"
    Duration of ban: Unknown
    Reason you should be unbanned: Sorry I disconnected before bwoink could occur. I rolled traitor and wanted to try and kill the Pathfinder, so I first tried C4, to which I realized was no good of a bomb. Some minute after I did it, I had to go do something urgently, so I quickly jumped into cryogenics and left. I assume that is where it looked bad, and that was completely unintentional. I don't know if I should've ahelped that I had to leave, but I didn't intend on just blowing C4 up and leaving.

2. Persona E

Persona E Game Administrator

The duration of the ban is 7 days. Please edit that into your template and put the banning admin's name in the title of the thread.

3. Tennessee116

Tennessee116 Bartender

Seven days? Oh, okay. I thought it was permanent. I can live without playing antag until next Sunday. Regardless, I understand why it happened.

4. Persona E

Persona E Game Administrator

Are you withdrawing this?

5. Tennessee116

Tennessee116 Bartender

Yeah, I am withdrawing the appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.