Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARMA 3 server

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Snapshot, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Snapshot

Snapshot Developer

Hey, I've been running various arma 3 things lately with various members of the community, and to help advertise it a bit to the community and to get somewhere that we can actually coordinate and get games going, I'm posting some info here.

We're playing pretty casually, so don't expect to be forced into any mil-sim type gameplay. We mostly play with RHS, ACE, and TFAR so expect some voice chat if you're going to be joining us. We aren't going to force you to speak, but you need to at least have Teamspeak set up so you can hear us.

We'll always be trying to select missions that don't require DLC so that way we can get as many people playing as we can.

Mod collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864966439
    Teamspeak 3 server: play.nullsnapshot.com
    Arma 3 server: 50.35.120.206 (subject to change)
    BS12 unit (get that fancy patch): https://units.arma3.com/unit/bs12

We also have a group on the discord so if you want to get added to it just ping me @Snapshot on Discord and I'll get you added. I use the group to help send out announcements for when deployments and such might happen.

If you are wanting to be or are part of the play group, please reply telling me what times you're available so we can coordinate a time to regularly play so we can get more people online.

funding's a little short right now this time of year because I don't really have a job. I've set up a paypal.me link for people to make a small donation to help buy the DLC bundle 2 on the server so that way those who have it can play with the fun things available. the DLC after tax costs $27.34 so if 6 people make a $5 donation we should be able to easily hit that mark. I'll let everyone know when we hit it with another bump here So that way we don't go over, and if we do, whatever donations are made will stay there until we need to get some sort of other payment for the server. To help assure you're confidence that any donation placed will be put to good use, I'll also provide transparency reports on the account upon request so you know I'm not pocketing any of the money. If you want to help, the donation link is available here: https://www.paypal.me/NullSnapshot

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    Noble Caos and Albens like this.
  2. BlueFishie

BlueFishie Senior Enlisted Advisor

Most times work for me. I'm in UTC +1, so I guess 00:00 to 01:00 UTC might be pushing it. I try to aim for at least some sleep at night, but exceptions are occasionally made.

3. Asanadas

Asanadas Research Director

Let's aim for later tonight, or tomorrow afternoon. I'm so sporadic I can't put down a proper time, but any evening looks to be the best for me.

4. masterrbc

masterrbc That Aussie Donator

5. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax

I'm in CET which atm is GMT+1. I'm down for most of the day today, and most of Sunday not sure I can really when exactly.

6. Thasc

Thasc Sol Gov Pilot

I'm roughly the same as Fishie, except for work nights when I try to sleep by midnight. Weekends are free and clear though.

7. Snapshot

Snapshot Developer

Hopefully we can get some hours in this weekend. We're just waiting on the new CBA release.

8. PsiOmega

PsiOmega Developer

GMT+1 myself (soon to be GMT+2) but generally my weekends are open unless I'm in another coding frenzy, or dealing with a mother-sister-wife like any good CKII-player.
    All in all, a similar situation as Thasc.

9. Asanadas

Who knew that Mushroom clouds could be so fun?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

Manored likes this.
  11. Asanadas

Current Campaign Status:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Manored

Manored Executive Officer

What's with military sims and vehicles that are not supposed to fly flying?

Noble Caos likes this.
  13. Snapshot

Snapshot Developer

You mean an A10 isn't supposed to be able to fly with two Abrams' strapped to its wings?

Manored, Asanadas and Noble Caos like this.
  14. Asanadas

I'm not sure if an A10 is supposed to be able to fly even without those Abrams hardpoint mounts.

Crushtoe, Manored and Noble Caos like this.
  15. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax

An A10 is just a gun with wings and an engine, so probably not. But it's like the bee, it flies anyway.

Manored and Asanadas like this.
  16. Chinsky

Chinsky Retired Staff

Picked up it on humble bundle and whoops 30 hours in 3 days.
    I scoff at schedules and circadian cycles, and any day of the week would be no go biweekly, so my attendance will be weird and patchy, but possible at pretty much any time you guys settle on

Asanadas and Manored like this.
  17. Manored

Pick Chinsky up, if he's that edgy he must be really good.

Asanadas likes this.
  18. Asanadas

Noble Caos, Manored and BlueFishie like this.
  19. BlueFishie

BlueFishie Senior Enlisted Advisor

No wheels? No problem!
    [​IMG]

What's that in the distance?
    [​IMG]

Hmm...
    [​IMG]

Why, it's the Russian air cavalry!
    [​IMG]

Noble Caos, Manored and Asanadas like this.
  20. Manored

Physics is a DLC, I guess.

Noble Caos likes this.