Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal - badpojo - textor45

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by badpojo, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badpojo

badpojo Assistant

BYOND Key: badpojo

Date and Time of Ban: 2019-01-08

Character name at time of banning: Borg - Gillti? Something like that.

Name of admin who banned you: textor45

Reason you were banned: "As a borg, apparently launched the GUP while a crewman was inside of it with a hatch open, without being instructed to do so. Explain on the forums."

Duration of ban: FOREVER

Reason you should be unbanned: Was very intoxicated while playing, played Borg so I could look around the ship, was a mining kit so was looking for the mining area. I entered the GUP and didn't see the crewman, (whom I think was laying down? Or was unresponsive enough that it didn't occur to me that they were in any harm of getting sucked out and floating away) so I hit the 'go' button and out they flew. Anyways, point is I wasn't looking to murder anyone, and in the future I won't drink and fly the GUP. Or play on Bay while under the influence.

Thank you for reading

2. Textor

Textor Game Administrator

I'm willing to give you another chance. One of the big concerns we have is with a lot of griefing done by people joining as robots since they get pretty much all access to everything and can cause a lot of damage. One of the other concerns we have is people who don't understand how to play a lawed synthetic. I want to make sure you understand the restrictions you are placed under when you are a lawed synthetic and I'd like you to tell me what laws your borg broke by sending the GUP away. Keep in mind that this is asking about the synthetic laws, not game rules.

3. Textor

Textor Game Administrator

It's been a week since you applied and I haven't heard anything. Appeal denied, reapply when you're ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.