Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted ban appeal banned by tomdroid

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MR DESTRUCTOR, May 21, 2020.

1. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

• : BYOND Key MR DESTRUCTOR.
    • Date and Time of Ban: 2019-8-19 15:21:15.
    • Character name at time of banning: I dont remember.
    • Name of admin who banned you: tomdroid.
    • Reason you were banned When PM#39d started spamming the N-word this is a permanent ban please do not bother appealing.
    • Duration of ban Permanent.
    • Reason you should be unbanned So i have taken some time to think about my behaveour and realised what i did is not right and that what i did was wrong ok so when i was pmd i dont even remember why i was pmd in first place my memory is quite fuzzy but what i do recall spamming the word nigger in the pm and getting banned so after some years of thought and reading the rules i realised that what i did was wrong that its not ok in this server and i was in the wrong im sorry i want to prove that i can be a good player and not break the rules i want to prove that i can folow them and i want to play on bay again i aplogise for my behaveour and im sorry i promise i wont break the rules again. Rules broken i broke the (rule *03 do not use real slures or fictional slure based on real slures)
    • im sorry.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Radmin Game Administrator

Hi, please follow the format.

3. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

wait i copy pasted the format i did it but it all turned into a wall of text

4. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

so i can rework the appeal or what?

5. tomdroid

You certainly can make it fit the format.

6. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

oh but when i copy paste it it turns out like this b]BYOND Key[/b]:Date and Time of Ban:Character name at time of banning:Name of admin who banned you:Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):Reason you were banned:Duration of ban: Reason you should be unbanned

7. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

oh nevermind ill make a new appeal using the format or i have to edit it

8. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

bump Fixed the appeal.

9. tomdroid

Right, so the type of conduct displayed then was and continues to be absolutely unacceptable. Please tell me you understand this, and then I will lift the ban. Remember, additionally, that a ban is not a blank slate.

10. MR DESTRUCTOR

MR DESTRUCTOR Bartender

i understand that my condcut was unecabtable and i wont do it again.

11. tomdroid

Lifted.