Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Ban Appeal - Enzymi - ecklesfire

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Enzymi, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enzymi

Enzymi Assistant

BYOND Key: Enzymi

Date and Time of Ban: 2019-06-11

Character name at time of banning: Cosmo

Name of admin who banned you: ecklesfire

Reason you were banned: I logged out when I got captured by security as raider antag. I also said GG as I logged out.

Duration of ban: Indefinite?

Reason you should be unbanned: I was just so frustrated of what had happened before. We as raiders were a team of 5. Me and another spend 1.5h preparing and explaining to the other 3 what to do as they were new to being a raider. Our holsters were also bugged out, and the known languages were bugged for one of the raiders to only speak zurich so that player could not understand us. After these 1.5 hours, we leave the airlock of our vessel, and as we leave we all get teleported away into random locations in space, (our vessel disappeared and both it and torch were not moving before). The other three dies somewhere in space and me and another raider got lucky and were randomly teleported close to the torch. I hack an airlock, get inside, then the rest is history. I am sorry as it was basically a ragequit and I will try not do it again.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Unbanned. Don't do it again.

3. Enzymi

Enzymi Assistant

Thanks. Seriously though, you must take a look at that bug when we got teleported into nowhere, or was that a feature we misunderstood? I am not sure.

4. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

You walked into the edge of the map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.