Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal - Herpetophilia - Eckles

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Herpetophilia, Mar 14, 2019 at 1:40 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herpetophilia

Herpetophilia Bartender

BYOND Key: Herpetophilia

Date and Time of Ban: Feb. 11, 2019

Character name at time of banning: Colton Zaun

Name of admin who banned you: ecklesfire

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):

Reason you were banned:
    At round end began beating themselves up to get themselves 'less high on bluespace'. Claims to have read rules, unlikely, mucking about at round end. Explain why what you did was wrong on the forums..

Duration of ban: Until Appeal

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):

Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels):

GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):

Reason you should be unbanned: I think a month has passed, and I am back. During the duration of the month, I have learned how to play on Heavy Roleplay servers and be good by playing on Aurorastation, another HRP server. I also now know some more mechanics, so I will be less of a noob and nuisance. I understand that hitting myself in the head at round end is something that you shouldn't do, as it's against the rules about self harm and is stupid, and I did it at the time because I still had some of my tg/spacestation13 spirit in me, and was a bit bored. Now that I know how to behave myself on servers like these and have a fun time I think I deserve another chance to try Baystation again and have a more productive experience.

2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Lore Manager Manager Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Which of our rules did you break and how.

3. Herpetophilia

Herpetophilia Bartender

I think I broke Character Rules 2, 3, and 7 as I acted unreasonable and my character would never beat himself in the head. He might be stupid, but not that much.

4. Herpetophilia

Herpetophilia Bartender

5. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Lore Manager Manager Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Unbanned. For now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.