Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal - Hooderino - (Unknown)

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Hood, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hood

Hood Bartender

BYOND Key: Hooderino

Date and Time of Ban: I'm not sure, I can't remember.

Character name at time of banning: I can't remember.

Name of admin who banned you: I don't know.

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Traitor

Reason you were banned: If I remember correctly, I shot up the bar as a traitor and I think I jumped down disposals trying to escape which was classified as suicide. I could be wrong, but I think that's why.

Duration of ban: Perma

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC): N/A

Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels): N/A

GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository): N/A

Reason you should be unbanned: I've started getting back into SS13 and I'm taking it serious now. Previously I was fairly new to SS13 and just wanted to have fun, completely disregarding roleplay as a whole and doing whatever I liked. I also avoided the rules, which is why I was banned. I believe I should be unbanned for a few reasons. I've started taking interest into HRP and since my traitor banned, I've obtained my Predator whitelist on CM and I've also become an admin on Lebensraum. I'd like to be unbanned from traitor to further my experience, and if I'm unbanned I will not murderbone as a traitor. I will roleplay properly and set goals for each round, instead of randomly shooting and kidnapping people. I'm aware it makes the round boring and not enjoyable for the other person, and I apologize if I ruined anyones experience.

2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

This is Textors. I'll be handling this given they're on LOA.

I'll lift your ban appeal given the length of time that's passed. However, if you have a repeat incident, it's gonna get applied again pretty quickly.

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.