Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Ban Appeal - PeePeePeter - ecklesfire

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PeePeePeter, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeePeePeter

PeePeePeter Assistant

BYOND Key:
    PeePeePeter
    Date and Time of Ban:
    2019-05-13, 03:47:11.
    Character name at time of banning:
    Tony Lombardi
    Name of admin who banned you:
    ecklesfire
    Reason you were banned:
    [​IMG]
    Duration of ban:
    Indefinite.
    Reason you should be unbanned:
    I didn't mean to deliberately break the rules or disrupt play, I was just new to the server, as well as the game, and had yet to discover the rules listed on the server's wiki . I had to go, and killed myself with the intention of tying up the loose end of my character, who would either vanish or be left idle. I also didn't intend to rejoin as the same character, the character set-up menu bugged, and the new tab wouldn't open for me whenever I clicked on it. I thought there was a chance it might open if I hit the option to re-join, but it, of course, brought me back as the same character I'd been before. My disconnection was so that I could deal with the IRL issue I'd needed to leave for in the first place, and also so that I wouldn't be in the game as a character that had already died, not a conscious attempt to disrespect or ignore the moderator. I really did enjoy the round or two I played before accidentally breaking the rules, and I find the lore and setting of the server really interesting! I'm eager to please now that I've familiarized myself with the proper rules and procedures for disconnecting. I realize now how I broke the rules regarding never committing suicide without an admin or moderator's permission, as well as the proper procedure for leaving play, as well as the rule about never re-joining as a character that has already died, but I did so unintentionally, and won't repeat the same mistakes twice.

Attached Files:

2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.