Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban appeal - presty60 - ftangsteve

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by presty60, Oct 8, 2018.

1. presty60

presty60 Bartender

BYOND Key: presty6

Date and Time of Ban: 10/8/2018 approx. 3:30pm

Character name at time of banning:Brody Lee

Name of admin who banned you: ftangsteve

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): N/A

Reason you were banned: "Ban evading, original account is Presty6. Shared IP with payney122 (claimed brother), history of metacoms on other servers with that player.."

Duration of ban: Until Appeal

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC): N/A

Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord): N/A

GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository): N/A

Reason you should be unbanned: I believe this ban is largely a misunderstanding. It's true I used to have an account under the name Presty6, but it has been inactive for years now. I switched to a new account a long time ago due to an issue with my password. I do vaguely recall being banned on that account, it was a long time ago so I forgot what the reason was. I'm happy to appeal for that ban as well if needed. As for payney122 and our metacoms history. He is in fact, my brother. The only other time we've had an issue with metacommunications was on /vg/station. There the issue was dealt with and we are no longer banned. Also my brother and I were not metacomming at all during the round on baystation. In the logs you can even see how I was talking to him minutes before our ban. On top of all of this, I really enjoy this server. Yesterday, during a round where I was a security guard during a station-wide radiation leak, was some of the most fun I've had in ss13. I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused, and I really hope I can play again soon. Thank you.

2. presty60

presty60 Bartender

3. F-Tang Steve

F-Tang Steve Game Administrator Developer Serpentid Species Maintainer Deputy IPC Maintainer Deputy Diona Maintainer

It hasn't been 24 hours yet for bumping.

It has been two years from the last account so I'll let you choose which of the two accounts you'd like to be usable on this server.

In addition to this, please post up a new appeal for the two year old ban. If that appeal passes then I will remove the ban on the account you would like to continue playing with.

4. presty60

presty60 Bartender