Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban appeal- Snow7 - SergeantJames

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Bruicejuice, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruicejuice

Bruicejuice Assistant

BYOND Key: Snow7

Date and Time of Ban: 6:30 4/15

Character name at time of banning: Katashi Juro

Name of admin who banned you: SergeantJames

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):

Reason you were banned: "Playing racist stereotypical Japanese character, warned for it both previously here and on other servers"

Duration of ban: Until appeal

Reason you should be unbanned: I spoke to the host about this a few days ago and he said it was fine as long as I make it fit into the lore. I hadn't played since then and hopped on today only to be banned 10 minutes into the shift. I think this is hardly fair since I had only said a few words and didn't really have a chance to rp at all since I was trying out security for the first time. Also, I don't think it should matter what I've been warned on other servers for, nothing in the rules about that.

2. Sergeant Adam

Sergeant Adam HI GOT A MINUTE? Game Administrator

If one of our hosts actually said that your behavior was a-okay, which I'm heavily doubting, then I'm going to respectfully disagree with them. If senior administration disagrees with my ruling, then I welcome them to step in.

Feel free to re-appeal this when you understand that playing a blatantly racist stereotype of a japanese person isn't going to fly here.

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.