Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jayhawke13, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayhawke13

Jayhawke13 Assistant

BYOND Key: Jayhawke13
    Date and Time of Ban: 2020-01-16 02:16:54pm
    Character name at time of banning: Alex Copperstone
    Name of admin who banned you: Kal_Virgie
    Reason you were banned: "Acted as a Vigilante and attacked a handcuffed prisoner, despite a security presence"
    Duration of ban: Unknown
    Reason you should be unbanned: First of all, I didn't attack him (or mean to attack him) whilst he was handcuffed. I was attempting to help take him down so he could be handcuffed. He was tearing up the floors and shot and flashbanged me multiple times. The only reason I left before I could be questioned is my game was lagging and I crashed, and decided to wait a few minutes before I went back on. I'm sorry for causing trouble and I didn't know this would get me a ban.

2. Virgil

Virgil Director of Administration

Hi.

The ban was placed because you were unable to be questioned.

The story as I have it is this:
    Could you explain your involvement in this as the Chaplain?

3. Jayhawke13

Jayhawke13 Assistant

He was disturbing me and everyone else on the deck, and at one point I went to go grab some food and he flashed me twice and missed me with the gun. I picked up the ion rifle and accidently shot with it. I was planning to give it to the security officer, and I did not see a message from the security member in question, because of all the combat chat between him, me, the explorer, and the antag. I never saw a message of him being handcuffed, as the security officer was beating him with us. Only after he hit the ground did I stop hitting him. I shouldn't have done it as chaplain, and I don't plan to do it anymore. I'm sorry

4. Virgil

Virgil Director of Administration

Alright, I'm just going to lift this and leave it at a gentle warning to try to avoid beating the asses of dangerous criminals unless it's in self defense (I.E they're actively attacking you and you need to punch them or whatever to escape).

Lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.