Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ssjiroh, Jul 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ssjiroh

ssjiroh Assistant

I have no idea what any of this is! I accidentaly hit my self a bunch thinking I could access inventory. After I was warned I then accidentaly hit someone thinking I would grab or view their stata. I seen one 2 min video and my friend said check it out it will be fun. I was then told by @Monimus that I must not wanna play I told him I was trying to do something else and I was new and bannn, This is ridiculous. Take the time to stear me in the right direction or show me or something. Dont treat people like crap. This is crazy I have no idea what any of this is or what this Byond thing is. I honestly thought it might be a pvp. I dont know. If I can get back in I would like to learn. I AM FREAKING NEW!

2. Nathan Curtis

Nathan Curtis Game Moderator

Heya @ssjiroh

While we want to look into this appeal, I'm afraid you haven't followed the correct formatting before we can consider it. If you could please fill out the following template and re-apply, that'd be super, and we can consider it fully.
    BYOND Key:

Date and Time of Ban:

Character name at time of banning:

Name of admin who banned you:

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):

Reason you were banned:

Duration of ban:

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):

Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels):

GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):

Reason you should be unbanned:

We'll reconsider the situation with the facts once you've filled out the correct formatting, cheers for the time!