Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bea - Bone - Lezy

Discussion in 'Custom Items' started by Lezy, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lezy

Lezy Bartender

BYOND Key (Username): Lezy.
    Discord/IRC name: Lezy#9403.

Name of Item: Bea (I'd be willing to change it for something less personal and more descriptive).
    Type path of the item receiving the sprite: /obj/item/device/synthesized_instrument/guitar
    Description: This hollow guitar seems to be inspired by the work of the Gretsch luthiers of old earth. There's a signature inscribed just under the f-hole: "Hans". Its craftship appears really quite excellent.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur: https://imgur.com/a/4fMcpgT
    The DMI of your icon(s): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D7fXkoV2YRpFXPEJAYJgweDUpbK0ubAY?usp=sharing
    I am the author of this icon: Yes, and you have all permission to use it.

Name of Character: Bone
    Main Job(s) of Character: Civilian entertainer [musician]
    How this item relates to your character:

Bone was a third generation IPC designed to appeal to the public both for its relatable image as an underdog citizen and its rustic, exotic demeanor. To make this last point all the stronger, its owner, Kane Dharm, decided to order a classic, high-end guitar for his new "partner". As such, Bone was trained to forge a logical relation of competence and productivity with the presence of "Bea".

Other Notes: I'm open and willing to make changes to any part of this item. I'd also like to mention that I'm not too good with pushes, merges and the like to the github code; the same goes for coding and diving into it. Just, in the case I've overlooked something, I'd like to make that clear.

Slots used: (0)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  2. Loaf

Loaf Retired Staff

The type path refers to the object you are wanting to reskin, not the location of the icons.

Lezy likes this.
  3. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hello this was briefly discussed and is being denied under-

The item applied for should either be freely available in loadout or else easily accessible in game.

It's not really easily accessible given the nature of the item, the point buy required by supply for it to appear, and approval by another entity for it to even appear.

Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.