Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bogani Timeline

Discussion in 'Public Staff Forum' started by F-Tang Steve, Mar 24, 2018.

1. F-Tang Steve

F-Tang Steve Game Administrator Developer Serpentid Species Maintainer Deputy IPC Maintainer Deputy Diona Maintainer Wiki Maintainer

Bogani have been languishing in development for a while now. I'm setting a hard deadline for May 1st for them. By this deadline they must have:

Finished lore that is expressed in a way that adheres to our wiki standards.

A ready to review pull request with all code and assets they need to be a fully functional antagonist species.

The responsibility for having this done is on ToG as their maintainer.

2. F-Tang Steve

F-Tang Steve Game Administrator Developer Serpentid Species Maintainer Deputy IPC Maintainer Deputy Diona Maintainer Wiki Maintainer

Also, if they don't make this deadline then their lore relevance will be removed and their code will be open to reversion.

3. ТhatOneGuy

ТhatOneGuy Unathi Species Maintainer

Most of the codes done besides a few things like medical and the lores almost 100% but I’ll probs put it in a doc and let a few people I trust come through and check for errors or better ways to word things

4. F-Tang Steve

Yup, you've still got a month to work with it and get it up to wiki standards.

5. F-Tang Steve

@BlueNexus who has been doing the bogani PR has had something come up. He's going to get an extension for the PR to be finished until May 6th at 11:59PM EST sharp.

The lore portion is still gonna be due april 30th at 11:59 pm EST.

6. F-Tang Steve

So there has been some stuff that's come up so I'm giving ToG an extra couple days for the lore stuff. He's going to get until may 2nd at 11:59pm est sharp to get the wiki page and everything all in.

7. F-Tang Steve

Got an update, going to be 3AM EST on may 3rd, so three hours after midnight EST.

8. ТhatOneGuy

ALERT MY INTERNET IS OUT AND I CANT UPLOAD IT SINCE ITS UNREACHABLE ON MY PHONE IM SORRY

9. BlueNexus

BlueNexus Retired Staff

Let's wait until TOG can get his internet fixed, seeing as it's out of his control.

10. F-Tang Steve

Yup! He's going to take some screenshots of all the finished lore with the current time for me and send them when his internet comes back.

11. ТhatOneGuy

I sent her screenshots after I rewoke up, internets still not active sadly I really do apologize.

12. F-Tang Steve

Unfortunately this hasn't seen progress since. Bogani are now open for removal from the lore and the code.

13. BlueNexus

BlueNexus Retired Staff

I'm still working on it. I can push some code i've been working on, if you want. I've been busy with college, and TOG has his own issues. My college course just finished, so I'm free to work on it now.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  14. BlueNexus

BlueNexus Retired Staff

15. F-Tang Steve

Is there a reason this wasn't given to me when I asked before? Several times?

16. BlueNexus

BlueNexus Retired Staff

I don't know. Just, please don't remove our work.

17. F-Tang Steve

If you would like, you can create and submit a new proposal for them. They can then be added when an only when their lore and code is totally done and up to standard.

18. BlueNexus

BlueNexus Retired Staff

I'd like that.