Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint - Bryant Bratton (unknown Ckey)

Discussion in 'Player Complaints' started by YodaDoge, Jul 13, 2019 at 4:18 PM.

1. YodaDoge

YodaDoge Assistant

Their BYOND username:
    Their character name: Bryant Bratton

Your BYOND username: YodaDoge
    Your character name: Paul Brennan

Date, time, and game ID of incident: around 13-07-2019 16:50 GMT+2. gameid should be: b2d-bxEE
    Who else can vouch for the situation: Axel Nash, Terry Tylerson

What happened:
    Other scientists behaved rather unruly and unlocked illegal goods at the protholate.
    Someone also broke into E-Arms i neither know oocly or icly if it was someone from my department.

This was enough reason for security to detain me and the entire department for questioning to which i was rather cooperative.
    After questioning they still held me until the shift ended (at least 15 minutes) despite no proof or anything that i commited a crime.
    The only reason was that i work in the same department.

Bryant Bratton was the chief of security who ordered that.

Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]: N/A

2. masterchief366556

masterchief366556 Bartender

I admit to being Bryant Bratton. However, I would like to tell my side of the story. I knew OOCly who was the actual culprit. However the problem was that my only evidence was a cryptographic sequencer, which is an antag item therefore my character wouldn't have knowledge of it. Based on my OOC and IC knowledge of Research, I know that a lot of your time is spend in R&D fabricating stuff, therefore I thought that you had already known that the tech was boosted to be illegal and saw that the stolen E-Arm equipment was in the deconstructor. And since you never reported it, at the very least if you weren't involved it would be accessory. The reason I had research arrested was because the stolen items were put in a deconstructor. (According to the CSO who wasn't an antag) therefore you were all suspects. I also found a Nuclear Disk Pin pointer on Romeo Wood, meaning that it was possible that more of Research was involved. Now, literally as the Bluespace Drive was spinning up, my Criminal Investigator got ahold of fibers from a Laser Carbine in E-Arm that belonged to the real culprit, and I would say after 5 minutes that I would have figured out that she was the real antag,and would have released the rest of you. I do however apologize for holding you for so long. I had created warrants for all of the arrests, and nobody else in Command objected, including the CSO, who I would believe would be the loudest voice in objection to the detainment of his entire department. In hindsight I should have released you earlier, and for that I am sorry. It was an honest mistake. I had no malicious intent to ruin the round for you. I also understand you have no reason to believe me since I have no evidence. However I accept any all punishments that are to be given to me as a result of my actions should I be found in the wrong.