Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint - Duke Bowers-Gapard/Artemis (Roxyfoxy)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by SierraKomodo, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SierraKomodo

SierraKomodo Command Keyword Detected

Their BYOND username: roxyfoxy (Played both characters in the same round)
    Their character name: Duke Bowers-Gapard, Artemis

Your BYOND username: SierraKomodo
    Your character name: Tanto

Date, time, and game ID of incident: May 9, 2019, 13:00 - 16:00 PM PST, b1a-c7dK
    Who else can vouch for the situation:
    - SergeantAdam was present the entire round I believe
    - The tritonian security officer whose name I can't fully remember but I think was Moanna
    - Ruby (Another MAA)

What happened:
    In the first hour of the round, Duke Bowers-Gapard was arrested by security for shooting and nearly killing a deck technician. Right after he was processed and put in communal, he went straight to cryo. The player then rejoined the round as Artemis, apparently rolled traitor again, and began bombing the ship and setting fires. He was captured, again, processed, and placed in communal, and proceeded to immediately cryo a second time.

As a note, this complaint isn't about what they did as a traitor, but about immediately cryoing right after being caught and rejoining, twice in the same round.

Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]:
    dreamseeker_igU9w1tl4y.png
    dreamseeker_M7WlrYZgmm.png

2. SierraKomodo

SierraKomodo Command Keyword Detected

Also a quick note - Yes, I ahelped it, but the server restarted right after Adam took it, and he told me over discord to make a player complaint.

3. RoxyFoxy

RoxyFoxy Bartender

I accept your complaint and I'm sorry I affected your round. I'll try to do better and shut off antag roles for a while. It gets awful boring in the brig and I often ask to be cyroed rather than wait foe transfer. By shutting off antag roles, I can roleplsy better.

4. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kohai № 1 Staff Manager Manager Senior Administrator Community Moderator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

@SierraKomodo @RoxyFoxy This seems mostly self-handled to me. For the future though Roxy, do remember that the role of an antagonist doesn't necessarily end at the brig. Immediately jumping in the cryopod when you're caught might give you more possibility for fun in different roles, but it also takes away the possibility of others interacting with you in that setting and context :B

Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.