Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Complaint - Elias Ganning (unknown)

Discussion in 'Archived Player Complaints' started by AnomalousStar, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnomalousStar

AnomalousStar Assistant

Their BYOND username: Unknown
    Their character name: Elias Ganning

Your BYOND username: AnomalousStar
    Your character name: Jared Rader

Date, time, and game ID of incident: 7/12/2019, 1700 EST, b2c-c6i2
    Who else can vouch for the situation: Zenithstar

What happened: Exploration crew heads out without much planning- fair enough. Consists of myself, Senior Explorer Rader, our pilot, Chief Explorer Elias Ganning, and one other Explorer. We head out, find a Yacht with unknown lifesigns and surrounded by carp. Seeing as we've got one effective team member, who has a machete, I suggest we head back.

On the way back, Ganning flies us into some meteors and the ship is damaged mildly. Not too badly- we can still fly. He immediately says "gotta go" in LOOC" and cryos. I try and get on the controls, but I have no piloting skill: we're going like 15+ Gm/h, and soon we get hit by meteors and the consoles are damaged where they can't be used.

Engineering tries desperately to save us, but we're overwhelmed by carp, dust, and repeated meteor attacks. We got fucked.

Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.): None available.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Administrator

I'll be handling this.

3. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Administrator

Right, it's been resolved in-round. Please make complaints after the round is over. Since it's already been resolved beforehand, I'm moving this to denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.