Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint - RC1262Scorch

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ALonelyStranger, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALonelyStranger

ALonelyStranger Research Director

well he dared me.

Their BYOND username: RC1262Scorch
    Their character name: Not Applicable/Unknown

Your BYOND username: Aticius
    Your character name: Not Applicable/Zehll Szal Aerets

Date, time, and game ID of incident: 4/15, 3:20~ Central-Standard-Time, ID: bZM-bmx8 (and the round before it?)
    Who else can vouch for the situation: DoorSkeelz, Falderal, JOY_OF_CREATION, Lorwp, probably others.

What happened: Firstly, I don't recall his IGN off the top of my head, sorry about that, second, I don't have logs for this first part, or an ID! Sorry!
    Cue lowpop, Two Security, everyone's chilling out. It's merc, with a pair of Mercenaries- Scorch determines his gimmick is to shoot a whole lot of people with little RP and nuke Torch. I mention this, because he went on a murderbone spree that ended with 6 dead. For reasons, and is important to the second half of this complaint, which is really what spurred this.

OOC, Lobby of next round, before we start- OOC chipes up about Scorch's murderboney poor play- to which, Scorch gets remarkably defensive and toxic, and makes up the bulk of this complaint- and as a side note, Scorch showed a lot of in-game competency about /really/ obscure mechanics, like buckling to pipes and general robustness, and likely should know better.
    Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]: Hopefully, in chronological order, for ease of viewing.
    dreamseeker_2019-04-15_03-07-55.png
    dreamseeker_2019-04-15_03-08-10.png
    dreamseeker_2019-04-15_03-07-01.png
    dreamseeker_2019-04-15_03-06-28.png
    dreamseeker_2019-04-15_03-06-36.png

2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

I'll be looking into this.

3. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hi, so, having read the logs, what I'm gonna say to everyone involved is, well, chill out. A lot.

None of that needed to happen, that back and forth, the crappy attitudes, the general unpleasantness.

If you can't be nice to each other, don't interact. Neither of you were okay with that. Aticius, you clearly drew it along by continuing to engage. You should both know better.

If you have a problem, make an ahelp.

Marked as valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.