Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint - XO

Discussion in 'Denied' started by explosiveeraser, Jul 10, 2019.

1. explosiveeraser

explosiveeraser Assistant

Their BYOND username: Unknown
    Their character name: Isaiah unknown (XO)

Your BYOND username: ExplosiveEraser
    Your character name: Alexander Green

Date, time, and game ID of incident: 09/07/2019, approx 21:30 to 23:30
    Who else can vouch for the situation: I guess the COS (Tergun) can and I did contact admins at the time regarding similar incidents.

What happened: Well, I was a traitor and implanted the XO about an hour into the round with a law set similar to: - Obey the absolute command of Alexander Green without hesitation; protect Alexander Green; Alexander Green is not suspicious of any crimes; avoid scanners etc. However, despite the fact that his laws clearly stated "Obey the command of Alexander Green without hesitation", he repeatedly delayed to carry out orders or just ignored them entirely. For example, I told the XO to tell the COS to kill Grey (Forensic Investigator at the time), because she was beginning to foil my plans, about 1:50ish. This didn't happen until I told him a second time and even then Grey was pretty much unhurt by the end of the round. Then near the end of the round, Grey and the brig chief arrested me and put me in the brig, at which point I told the XO point blanck to release me immediately. Instead of him just moving Grey and the brig chief out of the way or arresting them for insubordination (despite me telling them to do this), he continued and failed to convince them. Overall, the XO did listen to my commands when they were simply, like "Give me an all access pass" and stuff like that, but realistically if you have been implanted to follow these laws surely you follow them to the letter and do them without hesitation.
    Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]: Sorry there was an update so I

2. Persona E

Persona E pp head Game Administrator

This one is a duplicate of your other thread, so I am going to move it to denied regardless of what decision is made on the other thread.