Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Discord Ban appeal (Felon Wood)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by lenzlaw, Oct 12, 2020.

1. lenzlaw

lenzlaw Assistant

Byond Key: chaos marine_1123
    Date and time of ban: Not sure.. probably Oct 11 or 10
    Character name at the time of ban: NA
    Name of Admin who banned you: Unknown (was not warned or told about the ban)
    Reason You were banned: ((posted a picture of my own art of a character (Hoffman) that was later crudely and quickly edited in MS paint with the picture of a Jewish person with a big nose in an attempt at humor. was told it was anti-semitism.))
    Duration Of ban: unknown, assumed Perma
    Discord Username: ( Felon Wood )

The reason I should be unbanned: I was not really trying to be racist I didn't even know it was actually something offensive, I wanted to give that character a funny face so I remembered this meme I saw one time and searched on google for the memes name and crudely Ms painted it onto the character art I made of her to make a joke. I do admit I knew it was related to Jewish people but I did not know it was offensive I simply assumed its a Caricature and didn't think much more of it, later after learning of the ban by seeing the discord icon being gone I asked my friend to talk to the admins (Robert Roberts) who later told me that its an offensive image and should not be posted (short version).

Sorry. did not mean to offend anyone and ill try to avoid posting stuff like that in the future.

2. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Radmin Game Administrator

Hey, I'm willing to lift this ban. However, we're going to have to have a private discussion on the server about what is and isn't appropriate to post. Tell me you understand, and I'll lift it.

3. lenzlaw

lenzlaw Assistant

okay!

4. lenzlaw

lenzlaw Assistant

so how do I contact you?

5. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Radmin Game Administrator

Unbanned.