Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Discord Ban - BulletBudgie!#1449 - Spookerton(?)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BulletBudgie!, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BulletBudgie!

BulletBudgie! Permanently Banned User

BYOND Key: BulletBudgie
    Date and Time of Ban: Around four-to-five-ish days ago
    Name of admin who banned you: Spookerton(?)
    Reason you were banned:
    I don't believe I was banned, however I was muted from #baystation, none of the other channels.
    At the time, I was quite flustered about a certain character and went onto #baystation to vent a bit, I did this to the person that made the character - This is the only reason that I can discern why I would be muted
    I can only assume that the person who muted me saw this, and decided to silence me for a tick - however I was never unmuted.
    Duration of ban: Unknown
    Discord username:BulletBudgie! #1449
    Reason you should be unbanned: Again, I don't know if being muted from a single channel counts as a ban however I was never informed of why I was muted or how long I was muted for. I haven't tried to get into contact with Spookerton, or any other Senior Admin to sort this out, I've just decided to make an appeal, even though it may not be valid. I'd just like to be able to type in #baystation again.

2. Spookerton

Spookerton Head Administrator Head Administrator Senior Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

The specific conduct you were muted for -
    - is typical of your community behavior. Please refer to https://discordapp.com/channels/104289531796131840/104289531796131840/602487608353882113 and its related links. You're welcome to be unmuted so long as you recognize that it's not acceptable and act to avoid similar things in future. I'll unmute you from the channel once you reply to say that you understand and agree.

3. BulletBudgie!

BulletBudgie! Permanently Banned User

Of course I understand, I'd just like a little more clarity on what classifies as a ban.
    I did not receive any sort of notification or message explaining that this was a ban.

Not everything is a valid player/staff complaint, I understand I might be getting too pissy about small things and I'm actively trying to not do this.

4. Spookerton

Spookerton Head Administrator Head Administrator Senior Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Alright then. Unmuted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.