Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Discord Ban - Glitterhoof#9839 - Unknown

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Glitterhoof, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Glitterhoof

Glitterhoof Assistant

BYOND Key: BrokenHeadPVP
    Date and Time of Ban: 20th of July 2020
    Name of the Banning Admin: Unknown to me
    Reason you were banned: Made an edgy joke about Felinid genocide after which I got put in the brig for about 2-3 days before finally getting banned.
    Duration of Ban: Permenant
    Discord username: Glitterhoof#9839
    Reason you shoud be unbanned: I realised after getting put in the brig that I did a big mistake so I assumed that it woud be a temporary mute and not a ban, which is why I waited about a week before making an appeal to cool off for a bit. So im just asking for a second chance.

2. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Radmin Game Administrator

Hey howdy, you were banned because you didn't respond after being pinged in the brig. I'm going to lift this ban, but I need you to first understand that making references to genocides, even if you're making fun of fictional animal people, is right out. Respond telling me you understand, and I'll lift it.

3. Glitterhoof

Glitterhoof Assistant

I understand and il know for future reference, also i didnt know that i had to respond in the brig because I didnt see the message that was pinged with my name because i coudnt see the message history, sorry for the missunderstanding

4. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Radmin Game Administrator