Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Discord Ban

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by captainwiseguy, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainwiseguy

captainwiseguy Assistant

BYOND Key: Fursame
    Date and Time of Ban: 1/2/2020
    Character name at time of banning: N/A
    Name of admin who banned you:Tomdroid
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):N/A
    Reason you were banned: Referred to vox as jews
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC): N/A
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels): lieutenantwiseguy#4685
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository): N/A
    Reason you should be unbanned: just wasn't aware I was breaking the rules, i won't make the joke nor any other jokes in the same vein again and'll do a double check of both discord and server rules

2. tomdroid

tomdroid Game aadmin Game Administrator

I'm having some difficulty understanding what exactly you are trying to say. Do you find any actual issue with comparing a real life religious group to a race of despicable raiders such as the Vox, or are you merely going to pretend that you do, and then carry on like you didn't compare a minority group to the shitbirds? Your appeal doesn't address this, as it just says that it was against the rules ( which you didn't know, apparently).

3. captainwiseguy

captainwiseguy Assistant

i understand its wrong but my humor is just a little edgy, of course i dont have any sort of vendetta against jews but as these are the rules for this server i will respect them and abide by them, including any racial remarks

4. tomdroid

tomdroid Game aadmin Game Administrator

I certainly hope you understand that this sort of humor is unacceptable, as any further violations will result in a permanent removal. Lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.