Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donating to the server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spake2, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spake2

Spake2 Permanently Banned User

is there a way to donate to the server?

2. Roland410

Roland410 Petty Officer First Class

There is a patreon still up iirc. I'm on mobile, but it should be under annoucements I think.
    Edit: I missed the big support button thingy, here: https://www.patreon.com/bs12

3. Don_Piano

Don_Piano Bartender

The box says, "DM me about this". If one were to donate, who is the "me" that one should DM? Xales?

4. Roland410

I THINK it was Xales, but staff could probably answer you in #staffcoach on Discord.

5. Spake2

Spake2 Permanently Banned User

I'd prefer to give a one-time donation. Is that an option?

6. Roland410

You should be able to donate through patreon and just cancel the renewing, but I'm no expert on it as I have never used it so far.

7. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kohai № 1 Staff Manager Manager Senior Administrator Community Moderator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

@Spake2 Donating as incentive to lift a ban is not something we accept or condone. Doing so won't affect the outcome of your appeal. If you'd still like to donate regardless of that fact, there is a paypal option available - but since I've seen the PM, I doubt you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.