Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EER

Discussion in 'Lore & Wiki' started by Wewai, May 31, 2021.

1. Wewai

Wewai Bartender

Ever looked something up on the wiki just to find that " well yes, but actualy no" you were wright in the discussion you recently had? Well, if it is about the meaning of EER, I might know why. These two quotes are both from Wiki article on the Supermatter Engine:

"EER - Engine Energy Ratio." under 1.2 Terminology.
    "EER (Energy Emission Rate) [...]" under 2.4.2 Activating the supermatter.

Don't know if I misunderstand something about reading that article, but to me it looks like the article itself can't decide on what answer is the right on.

2. Ilysen

Ilysen Bartender

I'm the one who added that terminology section. Whoops! I missed the existing thing. The problem is that, unfortunately, nobody actually seems to know what it really stands for. Different people give different answers depending on who you ask.

In the meantime, I'll edit the terminology thing to be accurate, but now that you've mentioned it, I *am* curious what it actually stands for.

Wewai likes this.
  3. Wewai

Wewai Bartender

I honestly only read it over as I was curious and did not feel like making up answers when Trainees ask again.