Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied ermanent Ban Appeal - AnimeGirlTummy - Unknown

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Eris, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eris

Eris Permanently Banned User

BYOND Key:AnimeGirlTummy
    Character name at time of banning: Unsure
    Name of admin who banned you: Unsure
    Reason you were banned: A year or two ago I was permanently banned for an escalating series of bad behavior. My memory is fuzzy on the details. First, I got into an argument in the discord about something trivial, getting far more angry about it than was reasonable, and was banned from the discord. Second, after an admin created a spooky bar event, and feeling for whatever reason it ruined my round, I complained about it in LOOC to the admin and ended up complaining OOC in IC, an obvious bad choice. I was then I believe temporarily banned. At this point I overreacted on the forums and was banned from them as well. Overall a series of perfectly justified bans in response to seriously unacceptable beheavior. I fully expect any notes remaining on my account to be both very negative and very accurate.
    For clarity, I am appealing only the game ban, not anything else. If mercy is shown here I will also appeal the discord ban later. This account was made only to make this appeal, and if the admins feel doing so is not acceptable and constitutes ban evasion I apologize.
    Duration of ban:permanent
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels): エリス#2324
    Reason you should be unbanned: Despite a few specific if consistent instances of bad interaction with mods, I believe I was a good roleplayer, a decent crew member, and not in any way disruptive to actual play. I managed to successfully pass the Unathi whitelist, demonstrating an interest in the lore, baycode mechanics, your server's rules, and a general desire to participate in your RP community. I make no attempt to mitigate the stupidity of how I interacted with mods in the past, but given the amount of time that has passed since my ban, it is my hope that you might give me a chance to be a user again. I am willing to make any and all concessions or apologies in order to play on your server again.

2. Mordeth221

Mordeth221 Senior Administrator Game Administrator

You have been permanently removed from the community.

You are not welcome here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.