Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escape shuttle issues

Discussion in 'Coding' started by Necrofox, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Necrofox

Necrofox Assistant

Hi.
    I host some kind of local server of Baystation12, and because of small amount of players we still play on Exodus map.
    I've fix pods and shuttle, but neither pods nor shuttle arriving on Centcomm do not trigger Round End.
    Can you give me a hint what to check?

2. Atlantis

Atlantis Retired Staff

Hi,
    There's unfortunately multiple things that could have gone wrong, but my suspects would be either the shuttles themselves, or the evacuation controller. Depending on your level of coding knowledge you might want to try using slightly older version of baystation code, as it's more likely to work there.

3. Techhead

Techhead Donator

4. Fergusto78

Fergusto78 Assistant

May be a long stretch here, and sorry for bringing up this topic again buut basically I've been using the Exodus for a long time, and I quite like the map. I've looked at the shuttle code, torch code and the old code and it just confused me more and more to the point where I have no idea how to get the Exodus shuttles up to speed again.

Is there anyone who has already done this and would like to share his work? I'd be thankful!

5. Thasc

Thasc Sol Gov Pilot

I think Apollo uses Exodus, and tries to stay up to date on Baycode.

6. Fergusto78

Fergusto78 Assistant

They are currently still working on other parts before they are going to fix shuttles, apparently..
    Thus I was kind of hoping the topic starter was still around for this haha

7. Necrofox

Necrofox Assistant

TS is still here, but I doesn't have good news for you.
    Europa had old shuttle system when I check it last time and I try to fix it by myself.
    Now I have only part of shuttles working and escape shuttle doesn't trigger round end

8. laser50

laser50 Assistant

To come back to this, I have pushed the shuttle code to the Apollo branch, just check the commits, it is working now. Took us a good few hours though.

(EDIT: this is for new shuttle code)

Rest of the shuttles is coming as well eventually but should be easier now that we figured it out.

9. Loaf

Loaf Retired Staff

We were 1:1 with Bay's shuttle system as of August last year as far as I am aware.