Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Forum Ban Appeal - 5crownik007 - Unknown Admin

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 5crownik008, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5crownik008

5crownik008 Permanently Banned User

BYOND Key: 5crownik007

Date and Time of Ban: Early 2018, I believe

Character name at time of banning: N/A

Name of admin who banned you: It doesn't say

Reason you were banned: Continually toxic behaviour as well as insulting others.

Duration of ban: Permanent

Reason you should be unbanned:
    Since 2018, I have believed that being banned from the forum was a good thing. I was vitriolic and toxic and while the forum did bring stimulation, it certainly wasn't healthy or productive. The ban reason listed above was perfectly valid at the time. The reason I am appealing now is because in recent times, changes to the server have occured(after discussion on the forum) and they have affected my play experience. Were I to be unbanned, I promise to be polite and respectful to others. Secondarily, I would like to be able to apply for Adherent(species), but being banned from the forum prevents me from this.
    I understand my past actions have been unacceptable but I hope that this appeal will reach you in good faith. If you wish to see evidence that I can act in good faith and as a non-toxic community member, please visit the Giant In the Playground Forums (Being a new member I can't post a link, but my name is 5crownik007 there) and go through my post history to your satisfaction. I am convinced that my history there is evidence that I can act in a mature manner on this forum.

If this application is denied I will try again in a year's time to see if you are more receptive to my appeal. Thank you for reading.

2. Virgil

Virgil Head Administrator Game Administrator Community Moderator

After discussing with other senior staff, it's only by luck you're not entirely banned from the game and discord as well. I'm not sure why this is the case but we're happy to let it stay that way as long as you don't act in-game and on discord how you've acted on the forums.

However you're tempting fate here by ban evading, even if it's only on the forums. Next time you do so, the ban will be global.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.