Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Game Ban Appeal - AnimegirlTummy - Kalvirgie

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AnimeGirlFeet, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

1. AnimeGirlFeet

AnimeGirlFeet Banned User

BYOND Key: AnimeGirlTummy
    Character name at time of banning: I don't remember
    Name of admin who banned you: Kalvirgie
    Reason you were banned: "Throwing a tantrum after repeated poor behavior. See their complaints on the forums and their notes."
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels): エリス#2324
    Reason you should be unbanned: After some time has passed i realize I did not handle things appropriately. Moreover, after looking at other servers, I haven't found any with a codebase remotely as fun and well polished as baystation. I would very much like to come back and am willing to fix my behavior in order to do so.

The long and short of the incident that got me banned, as I see it, is that my complaints over a seemingly trivial issue were deliberately ignored. This sort of behavior frustrates me very profoundly, and I took it personally. Lacking the ability to complain in discord, I complained in OOC, etc. Lacking anywhere left to complain at all, I simply got very angry and made an inappropriate post on the forums, leading to my permanent ban. Not only was this inappropriate behavior, it was spurred by a categorically trivial issue and in retrospect was a very large mistake.

I understand that I have a history of bad behavior in my notes. However, time being banned has changed my perspective on the value of tactfulness here on baystation 12 and the degree to which i find playing here valuable. I would like to note that I have had no issues in game - no RP problems, no griefing, nothing of the sort. I humbly request that I be allowed to play on the server again, and engage in comfy, fun, and respectful roleplay on a very good codebase in a very neat setting.

2. Persona E

Persona E pp head Game Administrator

Your ban is permanent and will not be lifted.