Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - Bomboh12 - Hephasto

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bomboh12, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomboh12

Bomboh12 Bartender

BYOND Key: Bomboh12
    Date and Time of Ban: 2018-11-04 04:35:20
    Character name at the time of banning: It's been a long time and i've pretty much forgotten about the character.
    Name of admin who banned you: Hephesto
    Reason you were banned: Discriminatory Language
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Reason you should be unbanned:
    I wanna start this off by saying i'm sorry and i would profusely apologize to anyone offended by what i said at the time i said the discriminatory language. I was angry that my plan didn't work and i let my feeling take control of me, I feel very ashamed that i acted like a butthurted child at the time and i would like to say that i went through that phase and started acting a bit more civilized, i've been "training" myself to not say any discriminatory slurs and keep a restraint on myself to not act the same way again. Back then i was really focused on completing my task rather than RP, i've no longer acted since and reformed myself to be a better player.

2. Hephasto

Hephasto Petty Officer First Class

Hello, I'll be handling this appeal.

To be blunt, you have a very poor note history. In the past, staff have had to contact you for the same issues multiple times. What assurances do we have that this will not be an issue again if this ban is lifted?

3. Bomboh12

Bomboh12 Bartender

I'll admit that i have i a history of saying discriminatory slur, but i can assure you that i've been training myself to not say any discriminatory slur and i've been playing more hrp-oriented servers and have been trying to keep a leach on myself for saying one.

4. Hephasto

Hephasto Petty Officer First Class

I'll be lifting this with some reservations. Please note that this is not a clean slate. Any moderation issue that requires staff intervention, can and will lead to this ban being reapplied without warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.