Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game ban appeal-Bruhman69-LucaBrasi

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BruhMan, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruhMan

BruhMan Assistant

BYOND Key:BruhMan69
    Date and Time of Ban:2020-03-29
    Character name at time of banning:Never got to play
    Name of admin who banned you:LucaBrasi
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):
    Reason you were banned:Abuse detected- there is an id but my computer isnt letting me copy pasting it, i use a vdi for everything, and right now everyone is using the wifi so its taking forever for me to do this, but the id starts with e3 i think, it is getting really pixelated so i cant really read most of it.
    Duration of ban:permanant
    IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels):
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):
    Reason you should be unbanned:Ive never played here and i assume i was banned by a bot or accident or something.

2. purplemontart

purplemontart #1 Tree Dad Game Administrator Diona Species Maintainer

Hey, yeah you're right you got caught by our bigbot. Were you using a VPN when you connected, by any chance?

3. BruhMan

BruhMan Assistant

Yea i use a Vdi which is a computer that i stream to kinda, think of it like a computer that i use from somewhere else.
    In a way it can be considered a VPN
    I use it because my normal computer isnt very good

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  4. purplemontart

purplemontart #1 Tree Dad Game Administrator Diona Species Maintainer

Aha okay. So you tripped the system because you're a newish account connecting with an IP that's either dodgy (probably not?) or because it's a vdi, known to belong to a vdi (probably).
    I'll lift it for you, but you'll need to use your own IP until your account is old enough that the bot assigns you a lower score. You can also hit us up on #staffcoach on the forums if you do connect with your own IP and it kicks you off again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.