Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Game Ban Appeal - Egorkor - Afterthought

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Egorkor, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Egorkor

Egorkor Senior Enlisted Advisor

BYOND Key: Egorkor
    Date and Time of Ban: 17/6/19
    Character name at time of banning: Tritonian CO, Prawn.
    Name of admin who banned you: Afterthought issued the ban, another staffer was talking to me prior to that when they intervened - don't recall who.
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Unknown, possibly command staff + CO - can't check that myself.
    Reason you were banned: Refused to head to cryo when prompted by a mod to for playing a CO named 'Prawn".
    Duration of ban: Perma, assumed applied until appealed.
    IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC): N/A.
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels): N/A.
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository): N/A.
    Reason you should be unbanned: Nobody from the players on at the time had any issues with the way I was playing my role, except for two people in the Discord that took a dislike to the name and reported it in the first place - and even they said they had no other problems with me other than that. It didn't hurt anyone, nobody got griefed by me, I didn't harmbaton an antag until they're horizontal as I usually do, and it's been half a year now for something so innocent, so there's that. If you wanna discuss how I 'refused' to head to cryo, that's gonna take some logdiving to unravel the context, given how far back this dates, but I'm willing to discuss it nonetheless.

2. Virgil

Virgil Director of Administration

Sorry this was left for so long. I've assigned this appeal to @Mordeth221 to deal with ASAP.

3. Mordeth221

Mordeth221 High Inquisitor Senior Administrator Game Administrator

After reviewing the ahelps and your prior notes and the content of the post above, I'm not accepting this appeal, the permenant ban can stand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.