Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - Franz Emmerich - Banning staff: Noblecaos

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by William Westmoreland, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:12 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYOND Key:Franz Emmerich
    Date and Time of Ban:2019-9-11-13:26:03
    Character name at time of banning:William Westmoreland
    b]Name of admin who banned you[/b]:Noblecaos
    b]Jobs you were banned from (if applicable)[/b]:None applicable
    Reason you were banned:Logging out in a locker
    Duration of ban: perm
    Reason you should be unbanned:I had to go in a hurry and take care of irl stuff im sorry that i logged out in a locker i just didnt have the time to walk over to cryo and i dont feel like i deserve this ban because ive been a pretty chill bartender and not have broken any rules in the past plus im new to the server. I dont feel like i should just quit the community when i was just getting into it ya know? i want to be apart of this community because the codes nice and well i have had fun rounds so far and i would like to have more. anyways i hope you understand im just busy sometimes and if i do get denied dont sweat it ill reapply at the correct time.
    PS- sorry i was in a hurry no screenshots

2. Noble Caos

Noble Caos Game Administrator Diona Species Maintainer

As a general rule, when we permaban it's just so you can come talk to us. What you can do instead is just quickly ahelp "Gotta go" and then just log on the floor if you don't have time to make it to cryo. Or in general just logout on the floor, if you're not an important role.

This is because finding you in a locker is hard, someone finding you SSD on the floor in the hallway is easy, and then your job slot can be freed up.

This appeal is accepted, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.