Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - Imic - LucaBrasi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Imic, Sep 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imic

Imic Assistant

BYOND Key: Imic
    Date and Time of Ban: 2018 - 11 - 30
    Character name at time of banning: N/A
    Name of admin who banned you: LucaBrasi
    Reason you were banned: Unknown
    Duration of ban: Indefinite
    Reason you should be unbanned: Two days after I first mafe my Byond account and started looking around at the servers on offer, I was banned from Baystation 12. I never got around to appealing this ban, until recently, when I started playing SS13 servers again after an extended hiatus. To this day, I still don't know why I was banned, since as far as I can remember, I was never even able to join the Server at all in the first place on account of this ban being placed on me. My reasoning for why I should be unbanned is twofold: If it's because the server thought I was a bot, then well, I guess you got me on that one I'm secretly a cyborg spy sent from the Bay12 forums to infiltrate the server and take it back over, but B: If it wasn't an automatic ban... I genuinely, truly have no idea why I was banned. Below I shall post a screenshot taken of my Byond client's response to me trying to log in to Baystation12. Thank you for reading my ban appeal. I promise the bit about me being a cyborg sent by the Bay12 forums was a joke. I promise~.
    [​IMG]

2. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Head Developer Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Works for me. We'll see what the bot thinks two years on, huh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.