Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - IzzaBinSeen - Melioa

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by IzzaBinSeen, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IzzaBinSeen

IzzaBinSeen Bartender

BYOND Key: IzzaBinSeen
    Date and Time of Ban: 10/28/2018
    Character name at time of banning: Joselyn Heckendora
    Name of admin who banned you: Melioa
    Reason you were banned: Dumping a robot into a mineral bath after asking the roboticist twice and they said no explicitly and still proceeded to dump the robot into the mineral bath. Player has been around long enough and should know this ban applied appeal after one week minimum.
    Duration of ban: Perma
    Reason you should be unbanned: I first would like to come out and apologize for my incompetence. What I did at the time was plain wrong and many decisions that I have made in game and outside of it have really impacted me. I would like you to know that I wish to join back on the server to enjoy the realism that can help me connect parts of this world to the world your team has created. I will have you note that this was almost a year ago, and as time has pasted on me It has hurt me sorely and still does to this day for the atrocities i followed and committed. I am sorry for the pain i have caused and wish to rebuild myself as a person in your server. I wish to take it upon myself to open my mind rather than enclose it to childish nonsense and hurt those around me. I want to enjoy the great role-play enacted by everyone on this server, to enjoy the roles you have to offer so that I can learn values, strengths, and weaknesses within myself. I wish to make decisions that impact myself rather than impact others and hinder/ruin the true elements of the game. I thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that we can talk this out and work something out. Thank you talk to you soon.

2. IzzaBinSeen

IzzaBinSeen Bartender

Here is the ban applied on me. Edit: My mistake apparently Melioa has retired as an admin, god bless his soul honestly he was such a good admin and I was such a rude incompetent fool to him. If only I had the chance to go back and slap myself across the face for the atrocities I have committed I would gladly do so. So in regards to this I thank you again for reading this and keeping up with me. Hope to talk to one of you soon!

Attached Files:

3. Spookerton

Spookerton Head Administrator Head Administrator Senior Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Hm. Okay.

You should know that being unbanned doesn't count as a fresh slate. As someone coming off a ban until appeal, problem play or behavior issues will probably result in an immediate return to the ban list, rather than a full escalation of chances and warnings. Understanding the Rules will help you avoid that. You should also take some time to read the rest of the wiki, including the Guide For New Players, Standard Procedure and Alert Procedure - They'll help you understand where you're playing and what expectations there are for you in different jobs and circumstances.

I'll lift the ban once you reply to tell me you agree and understand.

4. IzzaBinSeen

IzzaBinSeen Bartender

I agree and understand. I will be on my best behavior.

5. Spookerton

Spookerton Head Administrator Head Administrator Senior Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Alright. Lifted. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.