Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied game ban appeal - nyaakuza - ecklesfire

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by nyaakuza, Jun 14, 2019 at 2:39 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyaakuza

nyaakuza Assistant

BYOND Key: nyaakuza

Date and Time of Ban: 2019-06-03 13:51:46

Character name at time of banning: can't remember

Name of admin who banned you
    : ecklesfire

Reason you were banned: I attacked a sec officer

Duration of ban: Until Appeal

Reason you should be unbanned: I didn't kill anyone, it was an IC issue, and it was solved because I was caught and perma'd at which point I left the game. Also I'm sorry and I won't do anything like it again. I tested boundaries and lost and I don't want to test them again

2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Joined as Med Tech, beat up people randomly, immediately quit upon being caught. Non-antag. Ban until appeal.

Is your actual ban reason. It wasn't an IC issue at all and I'm very concerned how you think you can claim that considering you, quite literally, joined the round, said nothing at all, did absolutely no roleplay then started beating up an AFK player, you then proceeded to try and fight many, many players, before they eventually subdued you, at which point you logged out. If you think this was IC in any way, then I would urge you to go and figure out what roleplay is before re-appealing.

All in all this is low effort and doesn't show any understanding of what you did wrong.

You also proceeded to join our discord and complain loudly about your appeal not being handled within thirty minutes before receiving a soft-mute, complaining about being muted in DM's to an administrator, then quitting the discord. All in all you do not act like someone who wants to be part of a community, nevermind this one.

Feel free to reappeal in two weeks after you've read our rules, put some effort in, and actually want to play here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.