Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - reynolds12 - technetium

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by reynolds12, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reynolds12

reynolds12 Bartender

BYOND Key: reynolds12
    Date and Time of Ban: 2019-05-20
    Character name at time of banning: unsure as it was so long ago
    Name of admin who banned you: technetium
    Reason you were banned: continued, long term poor RP & play
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Reason you should be unbanned:
    I'd like to apologize first and foremost for my continued poor play that resulted in the ban. At the time I don't think I really 'got' baystation, having played on Goonstation for a number of years. As you'd have seen with my other appeal I evaded this ban recently after moving house by creating a new account, as I thoroughly missed playing on this server I thought i'd try and make a real effort to learn how to play to the style of your server and improve my roleplaying/immersion skills. I only played low consequence roles (chef/trainee etc) and would continue to do this if you are so kind as to give me another chance.

I definitely now understand what bay is 'about', and would like to ask for one more chance to prove that I am capable of playing within the rules and not let you down.

2. Phosphorus

Phosphorus GameAwoomin Game Administrator

Sure, ban lifted. Just remember that a ban being lifted does not equal a blank slate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.