Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - RuthdorFirehammer - Mordeth221

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RuthdorFirehammer, Sep 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuthdorFirehammer

RuthdorFirehammer Assistant

BYOND Key: RuthedorFirehammer
    Date and Time of Ban: October 27th, 2019. 22:56:48
    Character name at time of banning: Mitch Cooper
    Name of admin who banned you: Mordeth221
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):
    Reason you were banned: Removal nonsensical for escalation of fighting when observed implied metacomms. Both players had the same last name.
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):
    Discord username (only if you've banned from Discord or dev channels):
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):
    Reason you should be unbanned:

The events followed like this, I walked around the ship, stole a pitcher of soda from the bar. I drank it all quickly and filled it with water. I went to the holodeck and asked Richard Cooper over comms if he wanted to box. We boxed for like a minute or two, went to the bar and I downed the water. I had it re-filled with beer and the e-armory was opened and so we went up there. We weren't allowed guns so Richard Cooper went to robotics and I followed him out of boredom. He spent almost the entire time working on an IPC, so I downed my pitcher of beer because why not? I threw up on his floors, he yelled at me and then went back to work. I continued to just mess around robotics until he finished working, once he did he came out and hit me with a baton. I then pushed him and stole his welding mask. He pushed me back to I guess take it back, once he did we stopped fighting. I asked him why he hit me with the baton and he said it was because I threw up on his floors.

That was the entire situation, that's it. It was stupid and out of the realm of good RP and with that said, I've had nearly 11 months to reflect on the situation and I still agree what we did was stupid and low RP, and I don't plan to continue on like that. I'm still going to contest the metacommunication claim, as we really weren't but I can see why you think/thought that given the circumstances, and I can assure you that I plan to avoid re-creating any situation that could come across as metacommunication or would have me actually breaking the metacomm rule.

I enjoy Bay, I played here casually since just before the switch to the Torch and I'd like to come back and continue enjoying it.

2. Mordeth221

Mordeth221 High Inquisitor Senior Administrator Game Administrator

Lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.