Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - Tristan63 - noblecaos(bluenexus)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tristan63, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristan63

Tristan63 Senior Enlisted Advisor

BYOND Key:
    Tristan63

Date and Time of Ban
    :
    8/25/2019

Character name at time of banning
    :
    David Plissken

Name of admin who banned you
    :
    noblecaos (bluenexus investigated it)

Reason you were banned
    :
    [​IMG]

Duration of ban
    :
    Perma

Reason you should be unbanned
    :
    I would and first like to admit my wrongs for this. I know I did not disturb anyones rounds ICly, but my characters name was unacceptable and the reference investigator I tried making for slight comedic value wasn't appropriate for high RP, I know this and did lie about it when asked by blue in PMs. However later when blue found out it was indeed a reference, I admitted to it and fully deserved punishment for my actions. That being said, previously I thought I had played a good investigator and other characters and had improved the rounds of others. I was trying to improve my roleplay from when I was acting immature as a DC beforehand, and genuinely thought I was doing a decent job at it. Making reference characters isn't a smart thing to do on a HRP server, and lying to staff is arguably worst then doing that. In addition to this, when contacted by blue I did not know my character was a halo reference, my idea was to make a solid snake reference which I admitted to later. I would like to apologize for making this issue happen at all, and would say that since this ban I have RPed on other servers which I think would improve my RP on bay, if unbanned.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  2. Tristan63

Bumpity bump bump

3. Noble Caos

Noble Caos Game Administrator Diona Species Maintainer

I'll take a look at this later. But while we're here, @BlueNexus

4. Tristan63

Bump x2

5. Noble Caos

Right, I've looked over this and I'm willing to give you one more chance.

You need to understand that being unbanned will not result in a clean slate, should you screw up again, the next admin might not be as lenient.

6. Tristan63

I do understand. It is not acceptable to lie to staff at all.

7. Noble Caos

Your ban has been lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.