Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Game Ban Appeal - warez - Tomdroid

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WareZ, Mar 24, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WareZ

WareZ Assistant

BYOND Key: warez
    Date and Time of Ban: 2020/03/24 11:30
    Character name at time of banning: Phillip Thorley
    Name of admin who banned you: Tomdroid
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Full Scale Ban
    Reason you were banned: Decided racism was acceptable because no one was around and it was low-pop, and other people were being silly..
    Duration of the Ban: Permamanet
    Reason you should be unbanned:
    Greetings!
    I would like to appeal a permanent ban, which was deemed necessary due to my "racist" comments and reference about IRL events in the world.
    I would like to begin with this:
    My intention was in no way to make a "racist" statement, but to reference a practice that possibly lead to a serious IRL event in this year.
    Yes, I am aware that referencing real world events in the game was not the best idea, and I do take responsibility for that.
    Thus, I would like to ask for at least the reduction of the length and severity of this sentence. Also, I would like to point out, that during my "bwoink", there was no talk about me being "racist", only that I referenced IRL events. Tomdroid gave me no indication about the actual rule I have crossed, and gave me no time to actually explain the situation properly.

2. tomdroid

tomdroid Game Radmin Game Administrator

Hi, you were informed that you had a minimum of a week to appeal this ban. Given that a week has not passed, this appeal is automatically denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.