Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Game Ban Appeal - Xenonia - Mordeth221

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Xenonia, Mar 24, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenonia

Xenonia Bartender

BYOND Key: Xenonia
    Date and Time of Ban: 8:05 March 23 2020
    Character name at time of banning: Schlomo Phazool
    Name of admin who banned you: Mordeth221
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): All
    Reason you were banned: Reason: Called a staff member a cunt, didn't even name-call the correct staff member. Extremely rude and unbecoming for a player..
    Duration of ban: Month
    Reason you should be unbanned: First, I understand it was childish and inappropriate of me to resort to namecalling. I feel worse knowing that I was being rude to the wrong admin (not that I should have been rude to any admins). I do not think that the ban should be lifted, merely shortened, as a one sentence post to vent frustration leading to a month ban seems harsh. I was upset that I had, through the use of subtle-pms, been essentially informed that my character gimmick was bad and I should give it up, especially since I had just been told that ICly, so it just felt like I was being made fun of. Clearly, I overreacted, but I don't think a month ban is at all fair, especially considering this is not my usual conduct.

As I said, I think a ban is perfectly fair, but a month-ban feels like petty overkill.

2. Xenonia

Xenonia Bartender

I also would like to apologize to tomdroid (who it was I insulted), spookerton (who I was snappy towards afterwards), and mordeth.

3. Mordeth221

Mordeth221 High Inquisitor Senior Administrator Game Administrator

After discussing with the other seniors this ban will run in full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.