Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban Appeal - zevs1 - earthcrusher

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zevs1, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zevs1

Zevs1 Assistant

BYOND Key: Zevs1
    Date and Time of Ban: 2016-08-15 09:57:27
    Character name at time of banning: I don't remember.
    Name of admin who banned you: earthcrusher
    Reason you were banned: Repeated notes regarding very poor play in a single two day span. Watched him spend his last round literally walking from department to department, looking for people to abuse. When asked if he came here to troll, his response was that he is adept at trolling. Griefers and trolls are not welcome here. If you would like to be a part of Baystation 12 and actually roleplay, you may appeal your ban at https://baystation12.net/forums/view/appeals.36/
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Reason you should be unbanned: I will not troll anyone and actually roleplay.

Attached Files:

2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hi I'm gonna ask that you put a teensy bit more effort into your unban reason. Things like what rules you broke, why you should be unbanned, etc.

Please update your main post with these things and reply when you have edited them in, thanks.

3. Zevs1

Zevs1 Assistant

Hi unfortunately I can't edit main post because spam error shows up. But here is what I want to add:

Reason you should be unbanned
    : I will not troll anyone and actually roleplay. Obviously I broke server rule 1 (1.4. Playing a character who is disrespectful towards other characters is acceptable within reason, as long as they abide by the other rules.). Also I broke character rules 1, 2, 9, 14. I apologize for this and I regret for this. For me lesson is learned and I will not try to have fun at the expense of other players.

4. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Okay, so I'm gonna lift your ban but you're on thin ice. If you troll you're just gonna get straight re-banned again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.