Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Game ban appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by msd8, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msd8

msd8 Assistant

BYOND Key:msd8
    Date and Time of Ban: 06/20/2019
    Name of admin who banned you: Sergeant Adam
    Reason you were banned
    Probably the most atrocious LRP play that I've seen in a while, or ever. Their scientist character was sitting in the misc lab when an armored gunman walked in to the doorway and held a gun to his head, told him to be quiet, and to put his hands in the air. His character chose to do none of that, and instead yelled "varyn takach is valid and has me at gunpoint, get this fool" and rushed him with a butterfly knife. He thought this was entirely appropriate and sane because the two shots fired at him missed him. It wasn't. This would have been a week ban, but you decided to salt and whine about your ban in the baystation discord. Feel free to appeal this when you actually intend to play here according to the server's rules.
    Duration of ban: perma
    Reason you should be unbanned: Well i talked it out with the admin that banned me for a good while, and turns out antags cant just attack you like on other stations, meaning i dont have to attack them first. So it was pretty much a misunderstanding. that and my RP game has improved alot

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2019
  2. Sergeant Adam

Sergeant Adam Game Administrator Game Administrator

This is my ban, and I've edited in your actual banrreason, as well as the date of your ban.
    It's been give or take four months, not a year.

Your appeal doesn't really cover the entire reason you were banned, and seems to have conveniently left out some of the more egregious parts.
    I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that your memory was hazy on the matter. That being said, you are able to see your full ban reason upon attempts to join the server while permanently banned

I'm going to ask that you re-write the "reason you should be unbanned" section, with your full ban reason in mind.
    You may bump this post once you've done so.

3. msd8

msd8 Assistant

aight

4. Sergeant Adam

@msd8 It's been a couple days and you've not edited your original post yet. Are you still interested in this appeal?

5. Sergeant Adam

You have 24 hours to respond before this appeal is closed due to inactivity.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  6. Sergeant Adam

This appeal is denied due to inactivity.

You are welcome and encouraged to submit another appeal as soon as you are able, however please make certain that it is written with your full ban reason in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.