Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Game Ban: Game Ban Appeal -Byond Key:Guidesu - Banning Staff Name: Kalvirgie

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Guilherme Pereira, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guilherme Pereira

Guilherme Pereira Assistant

BYOND Key: Guidesu
    Date and Time of Ban: 2019/08/08
    Character name at time of banning: I dont Remember
    Name of admin who banned you: Kalvirgie
    Reason you were banned: i Joined with a single name person
    Duration of ban: permanently
    Reason you should be unbanned:It was one of the first servers I joined from ss13 and I had no idea how to play. I don't quite remember why it was several months ago ... But I didn't even know that bay was a highroleplay server. I got into the game all these months now I know the rules of the game. I think it was an unfair ban because I didn't even know it was happening

(I am really new in forum and i pick in the template if i made wrong just call me)
    upload_2020-1-9_9-2-2.png

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

@Guilherme Pereira
    This is @Virgil 's ban so I won't be handling it, but I've gone back and looked over why this happened since you said it was only because you joined with a single name.

The full reason was that you joined with a single name (your key, guidesu) and started acting out of character while in character:
    * Talking about "clicking" on things in say
    * Using emoji in say, like :)
    * Using net speak in say, like "pls" and "thx"
    * Saying, in say, you had language trouble because you're from Brazil
    When a moderator sent you a message, they mentioned the name first. You disconnected in response and did not return, and so you were banned because we weren't able to talk to you about the problems with how you were playing.

It'll save time if you can go over the rules at https://wiki.baystation12.net/rules and then explain here why those things were wrong. If that's too much for you, the language barrier is probably too much for you to have a good time playing here.

3. Guilherme Pereira

ok sorry...

4. Guilherme Pereira

but i know the rules know but ok i understand now

5. Virgil

Virgil Senior Administrator Game Administrator

I'll give you another chance.

Please follow the rules this time.

Lifted.

Thread Status: